• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#50) Rangers at Ottawa Senators — Papa Palpatine's Power Play

Drew a Penalty

Just now, josh said:

We’re composing about Lafreniere ina game where the 3rd line is completely invisible, the 4th is fucking horrible, Kreider is invisible. And who ever is playing on Panarin’s far wing is wearing clown skates 

Ahh yes. The ol deflect because the 3rd line is invisible as usual  as is the 4th line since Goodrow was pulled from it gag. 

If I wanted to point those things out. I would. Lafreniere stinks. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Ahh yes. The ol deflect because the 3rd line is invisible as usual  as is the 4th line since Goodrow was pulled from it gag. 

If I wanted to point those things out. I would. Lafreniere stinks. 

You’re just whining to hear yourself.

2 minutes ago, josh said:

We’re composing about Lafreniere ina game where the 3rd line is completely invisible, the 4th is fucking horrible, Kreider is invisible. And who ever is playing on Panarin’s far wing is wearing clown skates 

The 3rd line just had a really good shift with a lot of zone time a few minutes ago.  I think the 4th line has had decent forecheck pressure tonight too. 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, josh said:

Isn't he supposed to be better than all of those that you're calling out here Josh other than Kreider?

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Do I have to whine about Hunt and Mckegg not belonging in the league?  I think the 1OA who sucks AIDS dicks is the better target of discussion. AIDS dicks.

Hunt is what he is and he knows it.Gets the puck deep and keeps it in the zone. 

Mckegg's play night after night is simply dumb. 

Just now, rmc51 said:

I’ve been really hard on Lafreniere, but he has looked a lot different since being moved back to the top line. Feels like he is on the cusp. But he needs to start shooting and getting himself into shooting position more. He has a good shot. 

I think he’s looked better since a few games after his Covid layoff. He was sluggish the first 2 games back, but he’s carrying the puck, shooting, trying to push the play. The things we complained he wasn’t doing.

he’s still setting guys up that can’t finish. When that finally happens, the mood will change 

8 minutes ago, josh said:

I think he’s looked better since a few games after his Covid layoff. He was sluggish the first 2 games back, but he’s carrying the puck, shooting, trying to push the play. The things we complained he wasn’t doing.

he’s still setting guys up that can’t finish. When that finally happens, the mood will change 

The fat fuck is playing with one of the leagues top goal scorers now. Yeah. It's the lack of ability to finish.  

I don't know where you see the stuff you describe. He still wants zero part of handling the puck, he can't get a shot on net (1 this game..).  The line honestly looked better with Hunt on it. He's that bad. 

Edited by The Dude