• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#50) Rangers at Ottawa Senators — Papa Palpatine's Power Play

Drew a Penalty

1 hour ago, Keirik said:

Can the MSG brain trust in the production try asking maybe a trivia question or two that isn’t Leetch, Gilbert, Messier, or Hatfield. Feel like thry are the answer most nights. 

Agreed, I'm waiting for one in which the answer is the Rangers first Asian player, Larry "King" Kwong.

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, josh said:

Honestly, this coach gets it. It’s a pleasure and I think the players would die for this guy. Not trying to make this about our previous guy but the team sure looks like they were ready for a coach that knows when to put it on cruise and when to slam the brakes. 

• VINNY! 2
  • Applause 1

6 hours ago, Keirik said:

Honestly, this coach gets it. It’s a pleasure and I think the players would die for this guy. Not trying to make this about our previous guy but the team sure looks like they were ready for a coach that knows when to put it on cruise and when to slam the brakes. 

It was great. Even last game in OT Igor layer almost a perfect deep pass for a game winning opportunity. looked like a QB throwing a deep route

Welcome back once again, folks!!  A little delayed version today for the Sunday matinee, but here we go!!!

....And here are the Top 8 nominees for Ozzy’s Quote of the GDT, sponsored by BVD...I need a new pair after that Shesty shot at the empty net!

22 hours ago, josh said:

Looks like a 1st grade class with those names. Parker, Austin, Holden, Brady, Connor, Dylan 

16 hours ago, Karan said:

Oh yeah that was a good shot he just had on Greiss hey? 

16 hours ago, Bugg said:

Can McKegg be over? Do we have to watch this guy pretend to be Guy Lafleur at the blue line before he turns the puck over again? 

You are a 4th liner; dump it and go to the net, wtf...

To build on the O'Douls analogy from Thursday; he showed up tonight with a dusty past expiration 6 pack of Zima he found in the basement and is now drinking all the icy Heinekens with both hands. 

16 hours ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

This arena is as quiet as my bedroom every night

15 hours ago, josh said:

Pete praising a prospect… Are you sick or drunk??

14 hours ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

Shesterkin needs lessons from Laf on empty net goals

14 hours ago, josh said:

Omg I was going crazy when shesty shot that. So close to “shesty wetsy” which is better than a Stromer boner 

13 hours ago, siddious said:

Almost dropped my baby when Igor missed the empty net 

…and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to The @josh Josh man!  Dude, you weren't the only one!  I texted Keith and told him I think I left a jelly-bean in my shorts!!!

Hey @siddious Pete!  Go easy with that little guy!!  It's "Non-contact" for the first few months!!  LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • LMFAO 1
  • Applause 2