• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#52) Rangers at Pittsburgh Penguins — At Last We Meet for the First Time for the Last Time

Drew a Penalty

1 minute ago, Drew a Penalty said:

Many. The Rangers and Devils had an epic battle between Brodeur and Lundqvist a decade ago. They combined for 90+ saves. Still one of the best games I’ve ever watched.

Oof. Henrik and Marty were rolling that night. But, truthfully, Elias always did well vs. Hank in the shootout. I didn’t have a good feeling.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Oof. Henrik and Marty were rolling that night. But, truthfully, Elias always did well vs. Hank in the shootout. I didn’t have a good feeling.

Elias was a killer. Dude always seemed to produce. It's a shame Sather wouldn't give him trade protection, he'd have been a great signing.

All of those late 2000s Devils were annoying. Glad I never have to watch that group again.

2 minutes ago, Drew a Penalty said:

Elias was a killer. Dude always seemed to produce. It's a shame Sather wouldn't give him trade protection, he'd have been a great signing.

All of those late 2000s Devils were annoying. Glad I never have to watch that group again.

I remember when he came up in late-97 and then for the season in 1998. Always reliable. 

Come to think of it, I’d love to see him on the Strome and Panarin line today! Lol.