• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#53) Rangers vs. Vancouver Canucks — It's Miller Time

Phil

Just now, Drew a Penalty said:

Credit to Lafreniere, he's been fucking dishing it lately.

Two sick passes on this power play - too bad all we have for him is Gauthier and goodrow to not go anywhere. 

he’s been very good since kakko went down. Doing way more with the opportunity this time than last time so it’s good to see

2 minutes ago, josh said:

Always has been. Difference being, guys are fucking up when they get the puck. Before they fucked up before the puck Got there 

I know you've been a big proponent, but I just hadn't seen it until lately. He has the confidence to do things with pace now. Previously he'd been too contemplative.

1 minute ago, Valriera said:

I have to wonder if he got serious about his physical shape too over the several week break because he looks much better in that area than when season started 

I can’t imagine conditioning changing too much during a season unless being oit of the lineup for a while. Could be less “ late nights” or something like that 

3 minutes ago, leetchy2 said:

Panerin's passing has been awful since the break. Tries to thread the needle too much and fails 9 out of 10 times.

He’s not skating. When that happens, he has 1, maybe 2 options, and telegraphs the pass 

2 minutes ago, Keirik said:

I’ll tell ya what. As much as I believe in most of this team, they are never going anywhere for the next few years if Panarin can’t figure out how to play in tougher style games 

He can certainly handle it. He’s simply not skating right now. Changes the whole dynamic of the line. And team.