• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#55) Rangers vs. New Jersey Devils — Get Behind Me, Satan

47 minutes ago, G1000 said:

What's the argument against Shesterkin for the Hart at this point? He's literally 10 points higher on save percentage than the next best goalie, he's in a near-tie for top GAA, he's been absolutely lights out, and his record is something stupid like 27-6-3?

Why is he not the odds-on Hart favorite?

There is no argument, he’s hands down the mvp today. I don’t know if that means he’d win but he’s easily the most important, considering both how important he is to this teams success but also how much better he is than the next potential replacement in the league

20 minutes ago, Phil said:

It's only been one game, but I'd much rather have Brodzinski over McKegg. Did Brodzinsky kill penalties in Hartford?

Looks good but I do wonder how he performs against heavier teams. Mckegg gives the same below average max and cheese each night

1 hour ago, josh said:

He’s a 29 year old AHLer. He better! 

1 hour ago, josh said:

1 hour ago, josh said:

Natural hatty!! 🔥 

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 2

Broszinski is pretty big. I don't know how he isn't going to get a serious look over Mckegg and Hunt, other than Gallant just not bothering.

Could be moot quickly if Drury finally decides to pull the trigger on literally anything.

Big win for the crew last night against those filthy Devils.  always nice to see Subban take a good stiff shot to the side of the face to boot!!  Thank you Mr Goodrow!

Some absolutely magnificent humor in this GDT!!!!  ....And here are the Top 20 nominees for Ozzy’s Quote of the GDT, sponsored by our beloved MVP (yeah, I said it!) goalie, who can turn goat piss into gasoline these days!!

15 hours ago, Keirik said:

Daneyko drunk yet? 

15 hours ago, leetchy2 said:

That 2nd save by Igor on the breakaway was absolutely insane. Surely will end up in some highlight reel. Thought it was going to be a sure goal against.

15 hours ago, Pete said:

Sum up the season in one sequence for Igor. JFC he's just the McDavid of goalies if the distance between David and the next best player was also a McDavid.

And the edible has officially kicked in.

15 hours ago, Cr00zng said:

Wow Shesty!!

15 hours ago, Keirik said:

Pete took the angry edible !

15 hours ago, Karan said:

Damn, Goody going after Slewban even made that blonde behind the glass do her "O" face.

15 hours ago, Pete said:

I'm not really sure how anybody who's watching Schneider nightly thinks he should not be untouchable. 

He will be light years better than Trouba before that contract expires and will step right into that role/price point.

There we go!! 

15 hours ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

Fox - Schneider pairing sounds pretty hot when we inevitably move Lindgren 

15 hours ago, josh said:

To IR

Fucking Josh!!!  Great timing!!  LOL

14 hours ago, Keirik said:

Board was down for a minute. I had a conversation with my wife. Thank god it’s back 

14 hours ago, rmc51 said:

Forum goes down as soon as Chytil scores. I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but I think it was done intentionally so I couldn’t talk shit about the haters.

13 hours ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

No this guy has a Rangers hat on.   You know how Ozzy loves Rangers apparel

The guy behind us was slapping me 5 as well!!  LOL

13 hours ago, josh said:

Strome offensive zone penalty. Drink. 

13 hours ago, Dunny said:

Just here to laugh at Strome lol

13 hours ago, josh said:

Couldn’t get good wood.

fucking Joe M 🤣

13 hours ago, Pete said:

The last player in NY to show yips like Strome was Chuck Knoblauch. 

13 hours ago, G1000 said:

Ryan Strome making everyone forget about Scott Norwood.

13 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Man, this NYR puck movement giving me wood. 

11 hours ago, Keirik said:

Josh talking to himself now 

10 hours ago, jsrangers said:

Natural hatty!! 🔥 

Almost impossible to pick a winner tonight.  Josh with the "natural hatty", Keith's conversation with the wife, G Man's Scott Norwood reference and several other zingers were among my favorites!!!  …but the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @Pete reminding us of Chuckie's follies!

Dude, stick to those "angry edibles"!  You were on fire tonight in here!!  LOL

Edited by Ozzy
  • Like 1
  • LMFAO 1
  • VINNY! 1

10 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Highlight of the night was when at least 5 guys at the bar high fived each other in celebration of Strome shooting wide.

Looks like I didn’t miss as much as Strome did lol 

Edited by Keirik
  • LMFAO 1