• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#57) Rangers at Minnesota Wild — Streaking Down the Road [Trip]

1 minute ago, pws85nyr said:

Guy has zero confidence and cannot make a save. You just have to deal with this.

You don’t though. Trade deadline hasn’t passed. But the longer you “deal with it” the more points you potentially drop. Will be the difference in who our first round opponent is. 

This has to be his last game. It just has to be. 

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

You mean those who look beyond the standings?

This is who they are.

Sometimes I feel like you guys just don't understand how good Igor is.

Nah, they've been playing much better defense over the past 10 games in support of Igor, WPG notwithstanding - which is a preview of who they could be. Tonight, they appear to just suck.

• Applause 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

1 minute ago, Keirik said:

You don’t though. Trade deadline hasn’t passed. But the longer you “deal with it” the more points you potentially drop. Will be the difference in who our first round opponent is. 

This has to be his last game. It just has to be. 

I’m confused? I meant deal with it as in get him the fuck off this team any which way…deal with the problem, i.e. Georgiev being a liability

Just now, Dunny said:

The goalie with a sub 2 GAA in 2022, and what has to be the best save percentage in the history of the league might be a key to this team.

Are the Mets better with De Grom, or Steve Traschel?

You're missing the point. The point is that Igor is so good that even if he played to the level of other Vezina contenders...The Rangers would likely be bubble. Think about that.

Baseball analogies LOL. Come on.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

You mean those who look beyond the standings?

This is who they are.

Sometimes I feel like you guys just don't understand how good Igor is.

Yeah, I get it but I try to be optimistic. Igor is a human cheat code and Georgiev struggles when he's not in a rhythm, I'm still enjoying the season.

2 minutes ago, Dunny said:

The goalie with a sub 2 GAA in 2022, and what has to be the best save percentage in the history of the league might be a key to this team.

Are the Mets better with De Grom, or Steve Traschel?

Gallant sandbags it against the top teams.

Just now, pws85nyr said:

I’m confused? I meant deal with it as in get him the fuck off this team any which way…deal with the problem, i.e. Georgiev being a liability

Ah. Well, deal with it to me means you live with it. 

Just now, Karan said:

What a shame...actually thought they had half a chance of looking competitive tonight, fuck it. 

Always a chance with the Rangers in the 3rd!  Maybe they should just pull Geo and play with 6 forwards from the puck drop in the third.  He’s not stopping much.

• LMFAO 2

This has to be his last start here, right?

I get Kinkaid isn’t better. But he may be better suited to be a backup. If Igor were to ever go down and we needed someone to step in for several starts, Georgiev is fine then. When he gets in a rhythm, he is serviceable. But as a backup? He is absolutely horrendous. 

Just now, RichieNextel305 said:

This has to be his last start here, right?

I get Kinkaid isn’t better. But he may be better suited to be a backup. If Igor were to ever go down and we needed someone to step in for several starts, Georgiev is fine then. When he gets in a rhythm, he is serviceable. But as a backup? He is absolutely horrendous. 

I’m going to the game in Tampa, so there’s a 99% chance he starts that game with my luck 

• LMFAO 1