• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#58) Rangers at St. Louis Blues — Feelin' Blue About Buch

22 minutes ago, Flynn said:

Sometimes you have a stinker (Detroit game).. Sometimes you shit the bed (Minnesota)..  And sometimes you get the “baby shits up it’s back so bad 3 people need a bath and you need to burn the car seat” game. Put on the hazmat suit, we have reached this stage.. 

can’t wait to experience that last pet with twins next month 

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Cr00zng said:

The Rangers need a spark, make that a flamethrower in the third period…

I was hoping they walked into the locker room after the second with Gallant wearing Shesterkins helmet lighting a pile of hockey sticks on fire in the middle of the locker room trying to exorcise these demons....

• LMFAO 2

Maybe we will finally see the trades come in? First two games all year where this team has just folded, hopefully that doesn’t continue as a pattern. 

also georgiev flat out falling over is the funniest thing I’ve seen in a while ahahaha

10 minutes ago, Valriera said:

Maybe we will finally see the trades come in? First two games all year where this team has just folded, hopefully that doesn’t continue as a pattern. 

also georgiev flat out falling over is the funniest thing I’ve seen in a while ahahaha

They always suck the month leading up to the trade deadline. They’re all afraid 

39 minutes ago, Sod16 said:

Remember Ryan O'Reilly saying the Blues were the better team when we beat them?  We sure got riled up and showed him!

I mean we won one they won one. Life happens. We move on and hopefully this wakes them up from this mini slump