• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#59) Rangers at Dallas Stars — Howdy, Trade Partner?

Phil

This is some playoff like atmosphere. I think I like this 7 Dmen set up. I mean, if they did Jones over Nemeth..

Reaves has been pretty much useless lately. Glad he is either getting a message scratch or getting some needed rest. 

Rooney in over Mckegg would be better,  but the ugly bastard has a goal tonight. 

Wanna see some Gauthier with the Panarin line over Hunt and Hunt jettisoned into the outer region of Satan's asshole. 

Edited by The Dude

Just now, The Dude said:

This is some playoff like atmosphere. I think I like this 7 Dmen set up. I mean, if they dud Jones over Nemeth..

Reaves has been pretty much useless lately. Glad he is either getting a message scratch or getting some needed rest. 

Rooney in over Mckegg would be better,  but the ugly bastard has a goal tonight. 

Wanna see some Gauthier with the Panarin line over Hunt and Hunt jettisoned into the outer region of Satan's asshole. 

As Nemeth fucking scores. LOL. 

3 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

Panarin...4 points....this guy is racking up points but the eye test just isn't matching the output. So wierd 

Definitely not looking as dominant as he did last season, but hey if this gets him going down the stretch I'll take it.

• VINNY! 1