• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#62) Rangers @ Tampa Bay Lightning — #1 Bullshit

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

There are holes, for sure. But let me tell you something: this team is learning how to play in these tight checking games. And as much as we may have our issues, it is gonna take a big effort to beat Igor 4 out of 7.

I still think Carolina will be a tall order, but if we get Caps or Pens we got a shot at winning a series.

• Like 1
  • VINNY! 1

what a game.

what the fuck is up with the refereeing last two games though? Just calling soft nonsense both games while letting actual penalties go. I just don’t get it. To be honest the reffing this season has been better than normal because this is the first time I remember a couple games where it’s just actively horrible.

Having a real third line is going to be the difference between this team winning and losing a series this postseason. Last two games they’ve been good led by chytil learning hockey again but unfortunately I just didn’t have any confidence in him.

I love the economics of the vatrano deal but I’m still not convinced that he’s any better on that line than hunt was. It’s only two games though.

mika had a phenomenal game all over the ice tonight and deserved the game winner. How did we wind up with that guy?