• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#64) Rangers @ New Jersey Devils — New Players, Same Me

1 minute ago, Dr. Jimmy said:

Just a letdown kind of game after the two big wins over the weekend.  Add in a couple new guys trying to find their place and this happens, just a bump in the road…..

That might be the most cogent comment tonight.  Still up 2-0 on the road they shouldn’t have played so wide open.

Just now, br-avery said:

Def possible but not hopeful tonight.

We've see Zib take control of a game in the 3rd period.  

Usually I'm pessimistic about a game like this but this team has some weird shit going on all year and they are playing the Devils which well kinda suck, so if they get an early goal, I think they'll be right in it.  

NEXT GOAL WINS

Just now, Blue Heaven said:

We've see Zib take control of a game in the 3rd period.  

Usually I'm pessimistic about a game like this but this team has some weird shit going on all year and they are playing the Devils which well kinda suck, so if they get an early goal, I think they'll be right in it.  

NEXT GOAL WINS

New York Lol GIF by Lifetime

4 minutes ago, ausman said:

Not apparently when we play the Blue Jackets, the Islanders, and Devils though.

Islanders went to the semi finals last two years and are our biggest rivals. Columbus is a .532 team. Shit happens sometimes. You can’t force a narrative that isn’t there. 

Just now, Blue Heaven said:

What they need is an early PP to get some momentum....Another fucking game they are going to get 0 or 1 PP.  They live in the PP and haven't been getting as many opportunities since the All-Star Break

mIGHT need to get used to it come playoff time

Just now, Tonybologna said:

If they're gonna shake things up like that I'd rather Copp with Panarin and Strome, seems like a better fit and the 1st line has been producing

Agree.  But Panarin and Strome are just off.