• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#64) Rangers @ New Jersey Devils — New Players, Same Me

2 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

What the hell did Lafreniere do to deserve the bench with the 4th line guys after that team wide meltdown? That is something I have an issue with. Chytil is doing fuck all out there and he doesn’t miss a shift; 13 has been playing good hockey lately and he gets the bench out of all that? Why?

Get an assist

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Really could have used a depth scoring winger at the deadline.  Lafreniere benched. Panarin hurt. Hunt pile of shit. Reaves benched. Motte not impressive. Vatrano... Vatrano . 

Gauthier would have almost scored a goal tonight

• Like 1
  • LMFAO 3
  • The Chyt! 1

3 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

What the hell did Lafreniere do to deserve the bench with the 4th line guys after that team wide meltdown? That is something I have an issue with. Chytil is doing fuck all out there and he doesn’t miss a shift; 13 has been playing good hockey lately and he gets the bench out of all that? Why?

Not that it makes it alright, but Laf had a pretty weak defensive effort on the 3rd or 4th goal. It was all a blur so I forget exactly which one. 

4 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Stinks. 

• LMFAO 1

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Really could have used a depth scoring winger at the deadline.  Lafreniere benched. Panarin hurt. Hunt pile of shit. Reaves benched. Motte not impressive. Vatrano... Vatrano . 

They gave up seven goals against and you think a depth scoring winger was going to fix this? Lemme guess, Fat Kessel?

• LMFAO 1
  • VINNY! 1

Just now, Morphinity said:

Not that it makes it alright, but Laf had a pretty weak defensive effort on the 3rd or 4th goal. It was all a blur so I forget exactly which one. 

Everyone did on that one goal, but he also made a real nice one earlier

1 minute ago, Capt said:

Gallant is old school NHL.  Veterans get to do fuck all.  Young players get hosed just for being young.  How in hell does Schneider not play next game.  Gallant will find a way.  

Schneider should draw back in. Braun was brutal.

• Like 1

Only thing that I could think of about Lafreniere not playing is that none of Hunt/Laf/Reaves are natural centers.  Gallant wants the new guys to play as much as possible and maybe seeing if Copp would click with Zib, and Goodrow click with Strome/Panarin.  Then you got the 2 other new guys Motte/Vatrano with Chytil who does play "center".