• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#66) Rangers vs. Buffalo Sabres — Time for a Cinematic Performance

Just now, Cash or Czech said:

I'd put Reaves in and have Hunt back up Motte at this point

I mean.  Atleast hrs getting chances. More so now than he did with Panarin. I shit on him and think he sucks, but he looks to be more confident and useful in his current role. As long as he gets chances he's doing something positive.  Any added pressure from the lower line is a good thing. 

But god he sucks.

1 minute ago, Cash or Czech said:

Nemeth and another shitty penalty. Please play Braun instead of him

At this point, if you’re willing to put the sieve in net when we are fighting for home ice advantage, I don’t see why you can’t experiment with Braun on his wrong side. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I guess you miss Josh's fellating of him daily.  Even in this game thread. Even right before your post. But yeah. Literally no one. 

You always take 'complementing a positive of a player's game' as 'overwhelming support where they can do no wrong'. Josh said Hunt hustles. You did this with me and Lafreniere earlier in the season. You have no sense of nuance or context. It's all or nothing for you.

Edited by Cash or Czech
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

You always take 'complementing a positive of a player's game' as 'overwhelming support where they can do no wrong'. Josh said Hunt hustles. You did this with me and Lafreniere earlier in the season. You have no sense of nuance or context. It's all or nothing for you.

Nah

Literally 

Nah

spacer.png

Edited by The Dude