• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#68) Rangers at Detroit Red Wings — Brought to You by the Little Caesars Calzony

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, rmc51 said:

Back to back and third in 4 again, we remember what the Carolina game looked like. Skating in complete mud and Georgie bailed us out. Now is the time you rotate one or two pairs of fresh legs in, especially if Strome is out. I fuckin hate McKegg but he’s a good enough skater and may have jump after sitting a while. A game on the 4th line wouldn’t kill us. Gauthier may have jump too, and given a chance to play again may even be more aggressive to show Gallant something.

What a fucking dummy you are buddy. You never go full Greg McKegg under any circumstances

• LMFAO 1

3 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Miller’s reaction after that goal was telling  about how this team feels about georgiev

What I do like to see is that this team in the past would collapse on itself like a dying star when dealing with adversity. They don’t seem to be doing that this far. 

A little off topic, but anyone follow the discussion in the studio at the break about McKinnon dropping the gloves and now out injured?  The question posed was whether as a coach you let him fight…All panel members replied they were fine with him dropping the gloves because his line mate just got plastered…maybe I’m showing my age (53), but what ever happened to taking the guy’s number and making him sweat it for the rest of the game, not knowing when it was coming…only that it WAS coming?  Today’s game is very predictable in a lot of ways, including as soon as a guy gets checked (clean or not), someone is dropping the gloves immediately to take the guy out…kind of lame if you ask me…any thoughts?

4 minutes ago, Keirik said:

What I do like to see is that this team in the past would collapse on itself like a dying star when dealing with adversity. They don’t seem to be doing that this far. 

Or fight him in the hallway