• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#68) Rangers at Detroit Red Wings — Brought to You by the Little Caesars Calzony

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, josh said:

Leads all rookies in assists. 

He'll also finish his rookie season with more points that Fox did in his.  But yeah that was different.

What else is there to talk about with this game the pure trash in goal on both ends and the shit game in between the goal lines?

I keep trying to convince myself that I have too high of expectations for our backup because of how good Igor is. 

im done trying. Georgiev is an echl goalie who got lucky to shine a bit on some early games in his career 

Benoit Allaire has molded some great goalies and every goalie under him has improved. Georgie has regressed 

Just now, Karan said:

Wtf no call on that BS?! Fully expected Rangers to be on the PP coming out of commercial. Fucking ridiculous officiating the last few mins.

Im completely fine with playoff style officiating but you can’t just make every game a playoff style game. You’re only elevating mediocre teams and making it harder on better teams. 

2 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Im completely fine with playoff style officiating but you can’t just make every game a playoff style game. You’re only elevating mediocre teams and making it harder on better teams. 

Yeah, I think that's the point. Making games more competitive with teams who aren't in playoff contention to add intrigue and artificial competitive balance.

Edited by Sharpshooter

And they call that. What a fucking crock. 

Toronto has complained about this since the beginning of the Matthews era, looks like that theory has legs.