• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#69) Rangers vs. New York Islanders — Nice

Just now, RichieNextel305 said:

Well, burn the film, piss on it and move on.

Just really sucks that this team decided to have two no-shows against blood rivals. I thought they learned their lesson in NJ.

Yeah, they can do it now, but playoffs are just around the corner, where they cannot do that….

• Keeps it 100 1

4 minutes ago, Parsley said:

Isles are likely toast but they are creeping up on the Caps (for final wildcard) with more games in hand, and multiple meetings vs them at the end of the season. I had a feeling the Rangers would throw up an ugly L tonight. Isles only 3 losses in their last 10 games. 

Sucks and this better not happen vs Philly and NJ in upcoming games. 

Isles are 13 points back with 1 game in hand on the Caps. They’re done. 

18 minutes ago, Phil said:

GG did that to make you mad. He reads your posts.

He may very well be.  His post game seemed to point out what I noticed about Lafreniere tonight. (Paraphrasing and referencing the whole team ) "Skate, gain zone and do a spinny thing and that's it".. 

Edited by The Dude

6 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Well, burn the film, piss on it and move on.

Just really sucks that this team decided to have two no-shows against blood rivals. I thought they learned their lesson in NJ.

Reaves just needs to scream louder and jump higher before they take the ice.

The 4th line hasn't had a pulse since the deadline and looks even worse when Reaves is on it. 

6 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

Isles are 13 points back with 1 game in hand on the Caps. They’re done. 

They haven’t played that way the last few weeks. Honestly, without covid shitshow early in year they’d probably be right there. I could see them closing the gap in the next  week+. Caps schedule is brutal next week. 

Rangers need to destroy Philly and NJ. NO EXCUSES. 

Edited by Parsley

11 minutes ago, Phil said:

And they'd only score 4. Back-to-back-to-back-to-back 1-0 shutouts. Zero highlights. Like a broken record.

it was like as soon as Varlamov made one save, and the isles got that tap in goal

Game over

maybe we'd have a better chance if we didn't have Mckegg,Reaves and Hunt all in Lineup nut probably not

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Reaves just needs to scream louder and jump higher before they take the ice.

The 4th line hasn't had a pulse since the deadline and looks even worse when Reaves is on it. 

That 4th line was good when it was Motte/Brodz/Hunt.

Injury put Hunt back on line 2 and Reaves back in the lineup. No clue why the worst player on the team was back in again over Brodz. You have to be drunk to keep going back to Kegger.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, rmc51 said:

That 4th line was good when it was Motte/Brodz/Hunt.

Injury put Hunt back on line 2 and Reaves back in the lineup. No clue why the worst player on the team was back in again over Brodz. You have to be drunk to keep going back to Kegger.

Brodz Is a lot better than Mckegg,this mckegg train won't die.

• Keeps it 100 2

9 minutes ago, Cr00zng said:

Pick on them all you want, but tonight pretty much everybody looked like that…

Oh, sure, tonight, yeah. But they still play too much, especially after the Rangers just upgraded their depth at the deadline. Even just Brodzinski is a better option.

Edited by Sharpshooter

I k ow it’s rough for us fans against a rival but I’d rather this happen today then in 3 weeks for game 1 or 2 of the playoffs. Teams learn a hell of a lot more about themselves during losses than they do during easy wins.

We will be fine. I have faith in this team all year. I’ll be damned if I waiver now. 

• Like 2
  • Bullseye 1