• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#70) Rangers vs. Philadelphia Flyers — Ode to Keith Yandle

21 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Names mean nothing yet you brought them up? Ok guy. 

Do they play for the Flyers? What in the hell would they actually have to do with the discussion if not just as the examples of bad play that they were used as and vehemently said thats all they were being used as? Again. Im telling you. The names mean nothing. Full stop. Move along with the discussion. 

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Do they play for the Flyers? What in the hell would they actually have to do with the discussion if not just as the examples of bad play that they were used as and vehemently said thats all they were being used as? Again. Im telling you. The names mean nothing. Full stop. Move along with the discussion. 

Again, I’m telling you. Just try to use examples that actually make sense next time because one was in the midst of setting an NHL record every time he laced up his skates while the other two can only set a record for consecutive games of suckage.. Or, even better, don’t get involved in the conversation. That could help also. 

2 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Again, I’m telling you. Just try to use examples that actually make sense next time because one was in the midst of setting an NHL record every time he laced up his skates while the other two can only set a record for consecutive games of suckage.. Or, even better, don’t get involved in the conversation. That could help also. 

I can't make this any more clear for you. Their history in the league has nothing to do with the main point being that Yandle doesn't deserve to play. They are just like any other player deemed not worthy of being in an NHL lineup.

You obviously can not move past that. I'm over here making valid points and you're stuck on 2 names I used as throw ins that have zero bearing on the discussion. And I'm the one who shouldn't join the conversation?  Riggghht.

1 minute ago, Cash or Czech said:

Only goat could turn a potential 2 on 1 into a turnover the other way. Doesn’t move his feet. Waste of a roster spot

He was incredibly and noticeably soft on forecheck a few minutes ago. Disappointing. He should be playing like a wrecking ball who wants ice time. Instead, he's playing like a pussy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I can't make this any more clear for you. Their history in the league has nothing to do with the main point being that Yandle doesn't deserve to play. They are just like any other player deemed not worthy of being in an NHL lineup.

You obviously can not move past that. I'm over here making valid points and you're stuck on 2 names I used as throw ins that have zero bearing on the discussion. And I'm the one who shouldn't join the conversation?  Riggghht.

It’s not that I can’t get beyond your non point. It’s just a strange stance to take and it holds no validity lol. I don’t know how to make that any clearer either. But whatever. I’m done arguing about it. 

9 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

Only goat could turn a potential 2 on 1 into a turnover the other way. Doesn’t move his feet. Waste of a roster spot

Every time you notice him, he's making a mess. Not looking for a 3/4 liner to be Guy Lafluer, but be defensivley competent and win some puck battles. He's worthless.