• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#71 Rangers @ New Jersey Devils — It's a Trap (Game)!

Phil

I don’t know about you guys but I am not impressed at all by the Rangers effort again tonight.  Their best 2 minutes other than their own pp was their penalty kill on the Devils’ in the 2nd.  Other than that?  Meh.

• VINNY! 2

that was crap against a garbage team.  Just no excuse for it in my opinion other than we see a lot of it against teams they should roll. F*cking Hunt with the only SOG.  

All this analysis is fantastic on the broadcast other than it takes one single bad bounce and the game is tied against a JV team missing their only high quality player.  So great we played a very good defensive period that excludes us entirely of creating more than a single shot on goal. Got it.

At least we can't complain about Georgiev tonight. lol Lack if offense and shots on this team, missing its best player, there's no excuse for it. This should not be a close game. Second periods have been ass all year, and the third is where they shine. Get it together.

It also feels like they've played down to their competition quite a bit this year.

• Like 1