• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#72) Rangers vs. Pittsburgh Penguins — Black & Gold Gonna Fold

Phil

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Karan said:

It's been too long since you watched playoff hockey lol Get used to this pace over what will hopefully be a few more months of NYR hockey. 

You’re probably right. I also think it’s probably this zoomed out angle too a bit 

1 minute ago, Keirik said:

Weve been raving about it all 4 pages 

Okay good I’m not crazy.

tnt gets biz and gretzky… best espn could do was dipietro and Hillary knight who sounds like she’s watching hockey for the first time every time she says something 

4 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Do these announcers get paid by the word to suck the Penguins' dick? At least we'll get a post-game show on MSG.

It's fucking painful. They're still sucking Crosby and Ovechkin's dicks. Focus on the God damn game. 

Just now, josh said:

Rangers in “up 2-0” mode. Thinks it’s all offense and no effort 

It’s funny, they just slow their decision making. Puck in skates, don’t break stride, see if you can gather it in casually and if not? No worries, guys will back check for me

Just now, Keirik said:

It’s funny, they just slow their decision making. Puck in skates, don’t break stride, see if you can gather it in casually and if not? No worries, guys will back check for me

4 on 4 pick-up game effort, similar to an all star game

• Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

It's amazing just how well all of the new guys have fit in right away. I don't know if it's luck or just great foresight by Drury to know they'd be a perfect fit.

Instead of getting the big “ get”

they improved 3 to 4 lines a tick

3 minutes ago, Go Blue said:

Instead of getting the big “ get”

they improved 3 to 4 lines a tick

I can't say I blame Chris for not trading away anything major for one big piece, when he can trade not as much, but improve the depth and balance tremendously.

Edited by Sharpshooter
  • VINNY! 1