• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#75) Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers — Run it Back

3 minutes ago, G1000 said:

nah that's mostly debate about whether the plural of dildo is dildos or dildoes. either way - thats a word that you shouldn't need to pluralize.

Listen, Snowden — State secrets are State secrets. Zip it!

4 minutes ago, fletch said:

Whomever is not injured on the Flyers can't wait to break out the golf clubs.

Even the few NHL guys they had on the ice tonight didn't give two shits. Those guys have probably played several rounds already this spring. 

56 minutes ago, josh said:

There’s a masterbation thread?

wtf-meme.gif

It's pretty much every thread. Whole lotta jerk offs trying to prove they know more than the next jerk off.

Obviously kidding here. You're all awesome and know everything. 

jack off please GIF

• Bullseye 1

Some absolute dandy's in this GDT tonight, fellas!!  Just taking care of business tonight, cruising to a shutout over that hapless Flyers squad.

...And here are the Top Lucky 13 nominees for Ozzy’s Quote of the GDT, sponsored by Lelo Soraya vibrating dildos (...not "dildoes"), the official "measuring stick" of BSBH!

4 hours ago, Dunny said:

Lafreniere has the footspeed of Cecil Fielder. 

4 hours ago, Kevin said:

He said “suck on that, Phil!”

Probably…

3 hours ago, josh said:

Panarin is aware that Lafreniere isn’t dressed tonight. He’s played a team high 26 minutes and we’re still in the first period 

3 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

Every time Kenny Albert says Zamula I think of Zamunda where Prince Akeem is from.

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

Kinda fun watching Kakko and Chytil against an AHL team. Give them confidence against the real ones!

3 hours ago, Karan said:

Beating Philly tonight will definitely feel a bit like fucking the ugly chick in your class. The 2 points at the end of the night will still get you off, but nothing particularly satisfying about the process. 

3 hours ago, Keirik said:

It’s Ozzys bday tomorrow. Who reserved the stripper? 

2 hours ago, siddious said:

He changes it every day so we post a thread about him 

2 hours ago, Karan said:

Phil and Peetie are planning their matching outfits for the performance as we speak.

2 hours ago, josh said:

Ironically Pete and Phil’s show is called kak to kak. 

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Only if Ozzy is in 'em. @Pete and I are going birthday suits for the birthday boy.

2 hours ago, jsm7302 said:

I hate that I don't get TNT games.  Kakko is having a welcome back showcase, and all I get is you guys talking 'bout naked dudes dancing around playing swords for Ozzy's birthday. FML

2 hours ago, G1000 said:

Nah, that's mostly debate about whether the plural of dildo is dildos or dildoes. either way - that's a word that you shouldn't need to pluralize.

He may not have seen the game, but the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @jsm7302!!!

Indeed, a ripe old 55 today!  ...Never thought I'd make it this far, but since I'm already here, why not win one more Cup "to last a lifetime"!!!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 6

• Phil unpinned this topic