• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#78) Rangers @ New York Islanders — Melee at MSG East

Malakhov fir triva..

Sam shits his pants and describes the hefty hot mountain that sits in his depends. He tries to scoop it out  with a hotdog bun fir some reason. He refuses to throw it away, instead he is silent throughout the game as hecstares at his achievement. 

Georgiev gives up 16 goals. But scores one himself on a deflection. 

Lafreniere passes out from eating 28 bbqed pretzels imported from the Nassau coliseum parking lot. He is benched for it. He demands more pretzels. 

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Fucking MSGGO.  You steaming pile of shit.  I can't wait until there are no more games on MSG.  It is next to impossible to stream these games.  Fuck you 

If you're using Firefox, try Chrome instead for these, worked for me

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Malakhov fir triva..

Sam shits his pants and describes the hefty hot mountain that sits in his depends. He tries to scoop it out  with a hotdog bun fir some reason. He refuses to throw it away, instead he is silent throughout the game as hecstares at his achievement. 

Georgiev gives up 16 goals. But scores one himself on a deflection. 

Lafreniere passes out from eating 28 bbqed pretzels imported from the Nassau coliseum parking lot. He is benched for it. He demands more pretzels. 

I fucking loved those pretzels.  By far one of the best things about going to that shit hole building.

2 minutes ago, Tonybologna said:

If you're using Firefox, try Chrome instead for these, worked for me

I am on Chrome.