• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#82) Rangers vs. Washington Capitals — the Final Countdown

I still think Reaves best use is going to be in the playoffs.  I may be wrong, but what's the use of breaking his hand on some asshole's helmet during a useless, senseless game only to be unavailable at the point in the year where we'll REALLY need his toughness.

I think just having him in the lineup during the season keeps every team leery that "he lurks".  Not many took liberties with us this season...other than PK, who wouldn't even fight Reaves when challenged!

Reaves may be past his prime to play 82 games a season, but his playoff presence is what I'm looking at now.

I think what we're about to see is the REAL reason we have him.  The Reaver will be deployed in Game 1...Stay tuned!

• Like 1

Last regular season game boys. I really enjoyed everything about this forum this year. And I'm super excited to finally get some playoff action with our beloved Rangers! Leeeeet's Go Rangers !!!

P.S. YOU GUYS ROCK

Edited by CBrowningPI
  • Like 1
  • The Chyt! 2
  • Cheers 1
  • VINNY! 1

29 minutes ago, CBrowningPI said:

Last regular season game boys. I really enjoyed everything about this forum this year. And I'm super excited to finally get some playoff action with our beloved Rangers! Leeeeet's Go Rangers !!!

P.S. YOU GUYS ROCK

Awesome stuff. It’s been a fun year and it’s been extra fun to sweat it out in the GDT will fellow fans. Bring on the playoffs! Everyone thank you for making this thread as fun as it’s been all year 

• Like 2
  • VINNY! 1

Really fast season. I still remember that game in Toronto earlier in the year where Igor stood on his friggin head and we stole 2 points. Feels like that game was like last week.

And here we are, months later, playing “meaningless” games as we get sorted for the playoffs, home ice in the first round firmly in hand.

Been a very fun season. Hope this ride still has many more miles in it.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

I still think Reaves best use is going to be in the playoffs.  I may be wrong, but what's the use of breaking his hand on some asshole's helmet during a useless, senseless game only to be unavailable at the point in the year where we'll REALLY need his toughness.

I think just having him in the lineup during the season keeps every team leery that "he lurks".  Not many took liberties with us this season...other than PK, who wouldn't even fight Reaves when challenged!

Reaves may be past his prime to play 82 games a season, but his playoff presence is what I'm looking at now.

I think what we're about to see is the REAL reason we have him.  The Reaver will be deployed in Game 1...Stay tuned!

In Madison Square Garden, Reavo breaks assholes helmet with hand not break hand on assholes helmet!!!👊

• Cheers 1