• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#82) Rangers vs. Washington Capitals — the Final Countdown

Just now, VegasRanger said:

Meaningless game, yet it feels so good to beat those assholes.

Meaningless game in terms of the standings but still important for the Rangers to win this one and have the team feeling good about themselves going into the playoffs. Going in with a 4 game losing streak wouldn't have been the end of the world, but you need every positive you can get.

• Keeps it 100 2

1 minute ago, Karan said:

Don't the players hand the jerseys to the selected fans anymore?

Because COVID, I guess.

They used to. I, guessing Covid wise they stopped. That’s a shame. Used to be super cool to meet them on the ice and all that 

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Lmao I'm pretty sure there was no Gauthier jersey out there. Probably preparing it for the number retirement ceremony and the HOF.

or they knew no one would want it so they didn't even bother to hand one out

• LMFAO 1

• Phil unpinned this topic
22 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Lmao I'm pretty sure there was no Gauthier jersey out there. Probably preparing it for the number retirement ceremony and the HOF.

I don't think there was a Panarin one either. They are handling these specially. Panarin's is going to fulfill a kid's dream at the Make A Wish foundation. Gauthier's is being donated to Africa like the 19-0 Patriots SB Champions t-shirts.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • LMFAO 3