• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#82) Rangers vs. Washington Capitals — the Final Countdown

Welcome to the Grand Finale of the 2021-2022 regular season edition of The Ozzy Quote of the GDT!

Well, I asked for some funny stuff, and I'm glad to say this one is chock full of hilarious shit!!!

....And here are the Top 18 nominees for Ozzy’s Quote of the GDT, sponsored by BlueShirts Brotherhood:  You guys have all combined to make the journey this season very entertaining for everyone!

15 hours ago, CBrowningPI said:

Last regular season game boys. I really enjoyed everything about this forum this year. And I'm super excited to finally get some playoff action with our beloved Rangers! Leeeeet's Go Rangers !!!

P.S. YOU GUYS ROCK

15 hours ago, Keirik said:

Awesome stuff. It’s been a fun year and it’s been extra fun to sweat it out in the GDT will fellow fans. Bring on the playoffs! Everyone thank you for making this thread as fun as it’s been all year 

15 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Really fast season. I still remember that game in Toronto earlier in the year where Igor stood on his friggin head and we stole 2 points. Feels like that game was like last week.

And here we are, months later, playing “meaningless” games as we get sorted for the playoffs, home ice in the first round firmly in hand.

Been a very fun season. Hope this ride still has many more miles in it.

14 hours ago, Keirik said:

Jesus Samsonov has a 5 hole the size of a canyon 

14 hours ago, josh said:

Goodrow interviewzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

13 hours ago, VegasRanger said:

Don't hate him because he scored no points for you.  Hate him because he is a dick.

12 hours ago, josh said:

Did Sam say the kings returned to even strength? 

12 hours ago, VegasRanger said:

Quiet, he's on a roll

12 hours ago, josh said:

I’m not traveling to NYC to drink with yalls if brodzinski or Gauthier dress for the game. Just sayin 

12 hours ago, josh said:

Dryden Hunt gets a Stromer boner for that 

12 hours ago, Phil said:

Just don't triangulate my location, or whatever.

12 hours ago, Keirik said:

Serious Q. Are Kreids and Ziby still playing or did they go up in the stands for the third? Lol 

12 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Dat you on 11th Ave at 29th chillin’ with the hookers?

12 hours ago, Keirik said:

Brodzinski watching Dancing Larry on the big screen thinking “wonder how I can get that much screen time” 

12 hours ago, The Dude said:

God. What am I gonna do if Hunt pulls a Matteau and becomes a Ranger legend. 

Buckshot Face-lift (that's actually a friend of mine's grandparents band name)

Kid is gonna take Hunts jersey and throw it on the ice to piss on it. 

Lmao I'm pretty sure there was no Gauthier jersey out there. Probably preparing it for the number retirement ceremony and the HOF.

11 hours ago, rmc51 said:

I don't think there was a Panarin one either. They are handling these specially. Panarin's is going to fulfill a kid's dream at the Make A Wish foundation. Gauthier's is being donated to Africa like the 19-0 Patriots SB Champions t-shirts.

Nothing like saving the best for last!!!  This makes 82 consecutive Ozzy Quote of the GDT's, without missing a single one!!

…and the winning quote(s) for tonight’s GDT goes to @The Dude, who was on a roll last night to claim first prize!

...But as stated earlier in the thread by @CBrowningPI, @RichieNextel305, and @Keirik, this season was all about you guys!  We have combined to make a really fun, friendly and informational forum.  I know I'm a better fan because of you guys!

Thanks for a tremendous run this year, Guys! 
Now on to the Playoffs!!!

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2
  • VINNY! 1
  • Applause 1

14 hours ago, The Dude said:

God. What am I gonna do if Hunt pulls a Matteau and becomes a Ranger legend. 

Buckshot Face-lift (that's actually a friend of mines grandparents band name)

Grandparents band? I mean it's way more funny that way,  but it was supposed to say "a friend of mines grindcore band name"

Edited by The Dude

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

Welcome to the Grand Finale of the 2021-2022 regular season edition of The Ozzy Quote of the GDT!

Well, I asked for some funny stuff, and I'm glad to say this one is chock full of hilarious shit!!!

....And here are the Top 18 nominees for Ozzy’s Quote of the GDT, sponsored by BlueShirts Brotherhood:  You guys have all combined to make the journey this season very entertaining for everyone!

Nothing like saving the best for last!!!  This makes 82 consecutive Ozzy Quote of the GDT's, without missing a single one!!

…and the winning quote(s) for tonight’s GDT goes to @The Dude, who was on a roll last night to claim first prize!

...But as stated earlier in the thread by @CBrowningPI, @RichieNextel305, and @Keirik, this season was all about you guys!  We have combined to make a really fun, friendly and informational forum.  I know I'm a better fan because of you guys!

Thanks for a tremendous run this year, Guys! 
Now on to the Playoffs!!!

Thanks Oz. Errybody be hilarious in the game day threads.  Hopefully we keep doing this for a lot longer this season. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2