• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECQF #1: (2M) Rangers vs. (3M) Pittsburgh Penguins — to War!

Phil

Just now, Keirik said:

Like no one as a kid ever dreams " man it's the playoffs overtime, crowd rocking, I swoop down and dish it off for some other dude to score"

Panarin and Zib and Fox do LOL

Fans need to start chanting "SHOOT THE PUCK" when the Rangers are in the O-zone in 2OT!!!

Can't wait for the Rangers to score another GWG and it goes to review and the refs find something to reverse it.

Great experience for the rugrats on the team getting playoff experience.....Soon they'll play the equivelant of 2 games for the price of 1.

Just now, Blue Heaven said:

Fans need to start chanting "SHOOT THE PUCK" when the Rangers are in the O-zone in 2OT!!!

Can't wait for the Rangers to score another GWG and it goes to review and the refs find something to reverse it.

Great experience for the rugrats on the team getting playoff experience.....Soon they'll play the equivelant of 2 games for the price of 1.

"SOME-ONE-SHOOT! SOME-ONE-SHOOT!"

1 minute ago, Keirik said:

Like no one as a kid ever dreams " man it's the playoffs overtime, crowd rocking, I swoop down and dish it off for some other dude to score"

No b/c the kids dream of scoring the GWG in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final

• Believe 1

3 minutes ago, rmc51 said:

Tomorrow or in like 4 hours? lol

Alarm set for 8:30am, 4 hours from now...

2 minutes ago, H-Dreamer said:

Remember Triple-OT in 2012? lol

I managed to fall asleep that game before first OT lol.

2 minutes ago, josh said:

You didn’t nap ahead of time? 

Taking a nap after 10pm is a risky thing to do, didn't want to take any chances today.

Just now, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

I managed to fall asleep that game before first OT lol.

Rough. lol

Makes me remember that Jules overslept and missed the whole game, only to wake up in time to watch Gaborik score. lol

Just now, H-Dreamer said:

Just checked on another board, I posted about the Gamewinner at 6:14am, so that would be 0:14am for you guys.

I remember sitting in my studio apartment texting a friend of mine and thinking "fuck me, I'm so lucky I haven't got to log in for work until noon"

1 minute ago, G1000 said:

I remember sitting in my studio apartment texting a friend of mine and thinking "fuck me, I'm so lucky I haven't got to log in for work until noon"

I was talking to my Dad who had just gotten up and was getting ready to go to work.