• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECQF #1: (2M) Rangers vs. (3M) Pittsburgh Penguins — to War!

Phil

So u started this game off in pajamas on the couch with the wife. Periodn3 she goes to bed. 1st ot I'm still on tjr couch. Ot 2 I'm out having a beverage. Ot 3 I'm feeling it. Ot 4? God please no. My liver. 

• Like 1

Gotta think that the longer this goes on that the Rangers will have the advantage with their younger legs....Pens will come out like barnstormers in the 3rd OT.  Also, Kreider had a couple of chances to hit Kristpher Letang in 2OT, he's old, hit him when you can.

1 minute ago, Blue Heaven said:

Gotta think that the longer this goes on that the Rangers will have the advantage with their younger legs....Pens will come out like barnstormers in the 3rd OT.  Also, Kreider had a couple of chances to hit Kristpher Letang in 2OT, he's old, hit him when you can.

I'm more worried about Shesty the longer this goes. PIT has shown they can stay competitive even with a piece of plywood in their net. I wasn't envisioning pushing Shesty this damn hard on the first game of the playoffs knowing his durability issues...