• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECQF #2: (2M) Rangers vs. (3M) Pittsburgh Penguins — Game 2.76̅

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

Hope this works out but if it doesnt...It'll be nice seeing people choke on the "Lindgren sucks" narrative when they see what life is like for Fox without him. 

Saying Lindgren sucks because he’s a 3-4D being asked to play 2D is like saying Hunt sucks because he’s a 4th liner who was asked to play 2nd line.

They don’t suck if they are able to play the role that fits their abilities. Maybe next year the Rangers can experiment with a Miller and Fox top pairing. Miller is the future top pairing LD. Lindgren with Trouba on the 2nd pair.

Just now, Pete said:

I mean I could see why you would think that because you're wrong about most things.

But the context of that is that he's $3 million against the cap playing top pairing minutes and allowing his partner to win Norris trophies.

So, might want to rethink that flaming hot climate change level take. 

"I mean"

Sorry, I'm not a pre pubescent child, so the rest doesn't mean much after that, to me, but you stick with your hockey gut, and I'll go with mine. I'm not one one to question such extensive hockey experience like you clearly posess, so maybe I'm off base.

Can't imagine how far down the road Lindgren's body takes him when it's all said and done.  Poor Abe, I would think he'll be back for game three and will limp off 4-5 more times and we'll sweat it out whether he comes back.  There's a lot of playoff question marks on the blueline with Nemeth, Braun and Schneider in the same lineup.  

17 minutes ago, Dunny said:

"I mean"

Sorry, I'm not a pre pubescent child, so the rest doesn't mean much after that, to me, but you stick with your hockey gut, and I'll go with mine. I'm not one one to question such extensive hockey experience like you clearly posess, so maybe I'm off base.

I'll just take this as you don't really have a legit leg to carry the rest of the conversation on.

mortal kombat fatality GIF

• JIMMY! 1