• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECQF #2: (2M) Rangers vs. (3M) Pittsburgh Penguins — Game 2.76̅

Just now, RichieNextel305 said:

Gotta start diving. Fuck it. Fuck hockey 101. Not gonna call it? I’ll flop. 

I mean this is insane. You can’t tell me they have played scot free hockey for 420+ minutes.

You’re gonna have to break down that math for me 😆

• LMFAO 1

6 chances to 1 on the PP, even if Pit is 1-6 that's still time space and energy given up killing penalties which generate momentum for the other team. Changes the flow of the game for the killing team, especially if the killing team is as PP reliant as the Rangers.

1 minute ago, jsrangers said:

This one is the definition of weak, the over the glass one cut and dry. But ffs, we could actually play better than the crap they've shown so far tonight in such an important game. Wake the hell up.

Not for nothing it was also just a stupid play by Nemeth knowing the way the game one was called. Maybe actually hit somebody, if this was in retaliation for Petterson taking a run and missing somebody right before this.

My God what a devastating cross check. I hope they're taking an x-ray of his back right now to check for broken vertebrae. 

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Dunny said:

Cry conspiracy all you'd like, but the Penguins have played pretty disciplined. They clearly understand that eliminating power plays turns the Rangers in to Columbus.

I'm usually with you on most. But they are only playing disciplined in the sense that they aren't being called for ANYTHING.  Punches to the face, high sticking, hook/spin around/trip...  It's not our imagination or non legit complaints. This is some "the Longest Yard" shit. 

3 minutes ago, AliveIn94 said:

6 chances to 1 on the PP, even if Pit is 1-6 that's still time space and energy given up killing penalties which generate momentum for the other team. Changes the flow of the game for the killing team, especially if the killing team is as PP reliant as the Rangers.

And whose the home team here?  Pittsburgh must have bought MSG and annexed it.