• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECQF #4: (2M) Rangers at (3M) Pittsburgh Penguins — Bringing it Back Around

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Strome has an open shot, but he'd rather make an impossible pass. Good luck having any NHL team write that big ass contract. 

Rangers will lol its what we do best. bury youth for such players. 

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Strome has an open shot, but he'd rather make an impossible pass. Good luck having any NHL team write that big ass contract. 

Panarin is doing the exact same thing. Panarin has been doing this all season, it’s frustrating.

2 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

There’s more of a chance of Emma stone being airlifted to the bar I’m at to hand me a $100 bill and play with my balls than of Artemi Panarin taking a high quality shot.

Don’t give up.  I’ve heard Emma’s a player.

4 minutes ago, josh said:

Pittsburgh isn’t even good 

that’s the worst part 

I think this is a bad narrative that needs to go away. They challenge pucks hard and have a dominant top line. They play an experienced, structured game and are still winning with a 3rd string goalie.

• VINNY! 1

So the thought was the kids need this as a learning experience.  Well the kids are not the problem.  Oh and I can see why teams leave Gallant in the airport to get a taxi after they fire him

• Keeps it 100 1