• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECQF #4: (2M) Rangers at (3M) Pittsburgh Penguins — Bringing it Back Around

36 minutes ago, Valriera said:

When you think about it, this is probably the biggest game of every player on the the team’s careers so far, with a couple of exceptions

I look forward to seeing how Chytil rises to the occasion 

• LMFAO 1

Pascal Dupois for trivia.

Sam admits he's slipping a bit and screws up so many times per game. But then starts screaming-. "But you know what? As shitty as I can be, I'm 1000X better than the TNT/ESPN GARBAGE!"

"ITS FUCKING SHIT. HOLY FUCK, EDDIE OLCZYK IS A GIANT PUSSY AND MIKE KEENAN WAS RIGHT ABOUT HIM! FUCK HIM. I'LL KICK HIS BITCH ASS. IF HES GOT A PROBLEM,  COME GET SOME FUCKO!".

Then he calmly transitions into talking about the Garden of Dreams foundation. 

Zibanejad has a Gordie Howe hat trick. 

Lafreniere logs 5 hits.

Georgiev punches Vatrano on the bench. Vatrano is placed on waivers the following day. 

Schneider plays 18.32 minutes

Hajek nabs 5 assists. 

Hunt sends a text message to Joshs mom from Siberia, asking her to bring his Looney Tunes, Tasmanian Devil slippers for the night. Then texts my mom saying he will venmo her money, for her snow cat ride back to the airport while she is on her walk of shame. 

Braun is a plus 2

Kakko with a shortie. 

• LMFAO 1

12 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Fuck, that sucks. They've been missing him this series. If they go on to lose this series, playing Nemeth will be a big reason why.

Nemeth will def be scapegoated but where the hell has Trouba been? Where are the hard hits? Cmon, we paid for more in the post season from him.

• Like 2

Just now, jsm7302 said:

Nemeth will def be scapegoated but where the hell has Trouba been? Where are the hard hits? Cmon, we paid for more in the post season from him.

Yeah, true. His postseason performance has almost nullified the excellent regular season he's had. The defense in general is looking like it did in the first couple of months of the season. Shesterkin is going to have to steal one or two road games if they're going to win this series.