• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECQF #5: (2M) Rangers vs. (3M) Pittsburgh Penguins — This Is the End, My Only Friend

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Kinda ruins it if they do come back IMO

? I mean Crosby's like 3 Penguins by himself, and I think Trouba threw a clean hit, like the Khaira one where it was clean but it just looked bad. Igor would be the only guy that could match Crosby's impact, but he's struggling and he can't score goals. It's a tough draw if it was the Caps or Pens because Ovi and Crosby can control games like that to be THE guy, and the Rangers had their last GUY in Hank.

4 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Same thing. I swore he was gonna score early Game 4. Had him for first goal at +1600. And nada.

I’ve been going back and forth between first goal scorer and any time scorer. 

i only bet $1 or less. But to goose egg is like wtf 

Kreider- Copp- Zibanejad 

Panarin-Strome- Vatrano 

Lafreniere- Chytil- Kakko 

Gauthier- Rooney- Reaves 

They can't keep the top 6 the same. If Crosby comes back,  they have to put Copp on him. Give him more draws and take pressure off of wimpy bitch Zibanejad. Or like I suggested earlier, put Zibanejad on Panarins RW.

Zibanejad clearly is not engaged in the center position. Take his defensive responsibilities away and give it to someone more suited for it. As far as I know Copp is the Rangers best faceoff guy. Maybe their best defensive forward too. Line him up against the guy who keeps killing them. 

Really angered by Zibanejad.  That scrum where Lindgren was on his back with Malkin taking liberties on him in a helpless position and Zibanejad literally turned away. There's no way he didn't see it.

Sickening.