• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECSF #4: (2M) Rangers vs. (1M) Carolina Hurricanes — We Got the Guy

Just now, The Dude said:

"Domi is a bigger pussy than the gaping hole that is in between the Dudes moms legs. I would know about big pussies"

Madonna and Josh's mom

we’re big Domi family fans in our family.

• LMFAO 1

8 minutes ago, RodrigueGabriel said:

Carolina looked pretty impotent. There wasn't a lot they could do.

They had us pinned in with that forecheck for pretty much the whole second period, and we can expect more of that in Raleigh.  There will be portions of the game that look like that with them every time.  We have to limit the chances and get some luck during those portions.  It will probably look more like that in Raleigh than at MSG.

I don't expect the Canes to be spooked.  They weren't spooked after losing two in Boston.

I loved the instigator after the hit on Domi.  I like to see that every time a fight gets picked after a legal hit.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Hmm..  Copp had a good game and Panarin was a bit more noticeable and "on". Strange. Must be a coincidence. 

Edit 

It might have been. I'm  a little drunk. 

Please don't do this in this thread aswell lol.

But honestly Panarin looked like he has the entire playoffs, just Copp that went off

10 minutes ago, josh said:

I thought Panarin might have had his best game. Skating, shooting, back checking, involved. 

If he were to get resll6 going we are a force. I won’t say he played good, but maybe? Still doing those blind passes to nowhere though. 

Just now, Keirik said:

If he were to get resll6 going we are a force. I won’t say he played good, but maybe? Still doing those blind passes to nowhere though. 

yeah, I was thinking ressll6 too

• LMFAO 3
  • Bullseye 1

15 minutes ago, josh said:

I thought Panarin might have had his best game. Skating, shooting, back checking, involved. 

He was much more noticeable and as you said, involved tonight.

If he can break out with a big game, that would be huge. 

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

We won. 4-1. Played great for 60.

Ray Ferraro: “Well, Carolina had a player who’s mother queefed real bad in the 3rd. Gotta be a good sign for them heading back South.”

Could someone feed him silica poison? What a fucking fool.

have to assume some rangers doubled up on Cammi back in the day. 

• JIMMY! 1

44 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Please don't do this in this thread aswell lol.

But honestly Panarin looked like he has the entire playoffs, just Copp that went off

Nah. Panarin was going where he hasn't been and IMO had more opportunities that he actually took. Defensively better. Can't recall a give away. 

3 minutes ago, Karan said:

How the fuck is this incompetent moron still employed? 

LOL. Shamelessly I have to admit that I think he's entertaining even though he hates the Rangers (or pretends to). I really think it's all just a bunch of schtick he's putting on for drawing a crowd and making a name for himself.

• VINNY! 1

4 minutes ago, Karan said:

How the fuck is this incompetent moron still employed? 

Fewer playoff points in his NHL career than Igor Shestorykin. And Igor has more of a mastery of the English language. 

16 minutes ago, rmc51 said:

What's with these fucks constantly shitting on the Rangers? Isn't that tool Biss buds with Copp? Pretty sure I saw them golfing in a bit they were doing a year or 2 ago.

Never any Ranger highlights in their tweets and that Masshole Whitney called Ranger fans scumbags recently. 

Not sure how anyone in the media/broadcasting can hate on the Rangers do blatantly.

canes are exposed.  they are a paper tiger.  domi exposed them.  play a road game next and take the body. they have no antidote.  there is no way we are not winning this series if we play right.  put domi's jersey in the rafters.  he has helped us.

holy shit trouba....

• Believe 2

I just watched the end of Ali, so maybe Panarin is letting them punch themselves out, and take over at the end.

i thought he looked better tonight, had some good set ups early. Showed hustle on other plays, when he didn’t earlier in the series. Hopefully he’ll be even better next game.