• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECSF #6: (2M) Rangers vs. (1M) Carolina Hurricanes — I Didn't Hear No Bell

Just now, RodrigueGabriel said:

I like going in with a (reasonably) healthy Goodrow. We just have to be all over them from start to finish.

Team plays significantly better with more playoff-style players in the lineup than not. Crazy how that works, eh?

• Keeps it 100 1

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

I know it's been awhile since those '13-'15 teams, but sooooo many Game 7s. lol

Who cares? Just win.

And I ain't forget about that Tony DeAngelo is due to score a goal bullshit, either.

I have to think NYR have a psych advantage even in their building. This was supposed to be a fucking walk in the park for them - 5 games tops. Now their asses are against the wall, too, and they're going to take a serious rep hit if they don't deliver. The Rangers are just, well, playing with house money. 

• Believe 1

2 hours ago, Karan said:

Where's @josh? He's missing out on a rare show of affection between Keirik and Pete tonight. 

I was out of town. They were winning so I couldn’t change course.

even yelled at my grandma when it was 3-0 and Carolina scored when I walked away. “Oh wow, you can see the whole game on the phone and it’s 3-1.”

bitch it was 3-0 when I walked away! Then I pushed her. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • LMFAO 3
  • VINNY! 1

4 minutes ago, josh said:

I was out of town. They were winning so I couldn’t change course.

even yelled at my grandma when it was 3-0 and Carolina scored when I walked away. “Oh wow, you can see the whole game on the phone and it’s 3-1.”

bitch it was 3-0 when I walked away! Then I pushed her. 

Is she hot? Trying to get Ozzy some ?

• LMFAO 2
  • VINNY! 1

If finding a playoff identity is something that is learned especially for a young team like the Rangers then what better lesson than playing the reigning two time Stanley Cup champions in the Eastern conference finals?

Win this game on Monday and we have a chance to get into that series and condense 2-3 years worth of playoff growth into a single season.

• Keeps it 100 1

1 hour ago, Kick save and a beauty said:

If finding a playoff identity is something that is learned especially for a young team like the Rangers then what better lesson than playing the reigning two time Stanley Cup champions in the Eastern conference finals?

Win this game on Monday and we have a chance to get into that series and condense 2-3 years worth of playoff growth into a single season.

Bro, we are winning game 7. I don’t even think there is a doubt. Carolina is scared at this point.