• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECSF #6: (2M) Rangers vs. (1M) Carolina Hurricanes — I Didn't Hear No Bell

Jeez very fortunate to still be up 2-0 because it sure feels like it was the Rangers that 'survived' that period. Really hope they can cut down Carolina's room in the 2nd and start getting that forecheck going. 

• Like 1

I don't know what it is, but Goodrow is a different player when he's on the 4th line. A better,  more effective player. Hitting and causing turn overs, on top of being in your face. Maybe it's because he has Reaves riding shotgun? He just does more. 

Shesterkin faced a lot of quality chances, would be great if we did a better job keeping the Canes shots from the perimeter.  Don't want to be too nit-picky with a 2 goal lead, but the scoreboard is probably falsely flattering given what happened on the ice.

2 minutes ago, fletch said:

Shesterkin faced a lot of quality chances, would be great if we did a better job keeping the Canes shots from the perimeter.  Don't want to be too nit-picky with a 2 goal lead, but the scoreboard is probably falsely flattering given what happened on the ice.

I’m sure they will tighten up some here.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

What is Reaves yelling in the tunnel in that promo?

Everytime I hear it, it sounds like something different. Tonight it sounds like ,"Renneyyyy suuuuccckkkks!" 

I mean, he's right?

9 minutes ago, Karan said:

Jeez very fortunate to still be up 2-0 because it sure feels like it was the Rangers that 'survived' that period. Really hope they can cut down Carolina's room in the 2nd and start getting that forecheck going. 

What? Do they bizarre world the broadcast in Canada?

That was a great period for us. 

• LMFAO 1

9 minutes ago, Karan said:

No, they did win the first period 2-zip, that’s all what counts…

1 minute ago, Cr00zng said:

No, they did win the first period 2-zip, that’s all what counts…

Yea well at their current rate of play Carolina's fully capable of erasing that 2-zip lead in under 5 minutes.