• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECF #1: (2M) Rangers vs. (3A) Tampa Bay Lightning — Weathering Another Storm

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Sleeves aren't wide enough.. No silly pointy hat.  

Meh. Not EVERY way

He's had some boo boos but so does literally every other top d-man during the course of a playoffs. Plus, I think he's playing semi-hurt so he's picking his battles at times. 

1 minute ago, Cr00zng said:

I am getting fed up with Messier. According to him, the three goals in the second period had been due to an uncharacteristic Tampa defense. Oh fuck off, couldn’t you say that the Rangers stepped up in the second period? After all, you’ve been a Rangers and still an idol for most Rangers fans…

I’ll give him a pass. Everyone outside of Edm looks at him as a former Ranger so he’s going to try and stay more neutral 

• VINNY! 1

1 minute ago, siddious said:

75550275-BC7-E-43-CD-B0-A4-6-B693-C21111

insanity. 

how many rangers records being broken this year?! 

There are some parallels between this team and the '79 team. Getting contributions from young players, balanced offense throughout, and excellent goaltending.

• Like 1
  • VINNY! 1

2 minutes ago, Cr00zng said:

I am getting fed up with Messier. According to him, the three goals in the second period had been due to an uncharacteristic Tampa defense. Oh fuck off, couldn’t you say that the Rangers stepped up in the second period? After all, you’ve been a Rangers and still an idol for most Rangers fans…

You’re listening to that shit network?  I got it on mute and have Sam calling my game on radio. Use tune in 98.7 then pause the live tv to sync. 

• Bullseye 1

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

There are some parallels between this team and the '79 team. Getting contributions from young players, balanced offense throughout, and excellent goaltending.

Before my time but let’s hope they have different endings

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Myusername said:

He's had some boo boos but so does literally every other top d-man during the course of a playoffs. Plus, I think he's playing semi-hurt so he's picking his battles at times. 

No white beard. Not goofy enough. 

Am I wrong about the pointy hat?

Just now, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Woke up and turned on ~10 second before Vatrano scored. That was a crazy period wow. The kid Line just keeps getting better??!

Now please don’t sit back and try to hold onto this lead. Get the 5th and end this early!

Jesus Christ go back to bed before you ruin this! 

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 2
  • Bullseye 1
  • VINNY! 1
  • Keeps it 100 1