• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECF #1: (2M) Rangers vs. (3A) Tampa Bay Lightning — Weathering Another Storm

Love that Schneider is big enough and not fucking scared to get into that shit at the end. 

Poor Motte got mugged, but sucked it up like a guy that's been there and knows better. 

Wonder if Reaves gets any shit for not letting up, with a linesman tangled in with Maroon. Knew Maroon was going to pull some shit. Fuckin guy. 

But Goodrow was awesome in not backing down and being a fuckin dude, going face to face with Hagel. No shying away. No turtling. Just in your fucking stupid face. 

Great game 1 for the Rangers.  ESPN beat me to my main takeaway, I counted 4 goals where Vasilevskiy had to move laterally because of a cross-ice pass.  Certainly Vasilevskiy wasn't sharp, but also pretty unusual for TB to give up that many odd man rushes and seam passes in their own zone.  I expect TB to sharpen up in their own zone, and for us to have to shift toward firing pucks at the net with traffic, forecheck forcing turnovers in the offensive zone, and simpler hockey.  

Edited by fletch
deleted irrevelent

Looks like we're all in this together, boys!!  I haven't heard this many excuses since the last time I made 5 double-bogeys in a row!!!

A resounding victory for the Bad Boys From The Big City!!

...And here are the Top 15 nominees for Ozzy’s Quote of the GDT, sponsored by: The crowd at MSG, where "IGOR'S BETTER!!!"

4 hours ago, josh said:

Ray Fertardo and Shame McDonaugh 

3 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

Stromer boner officially has erectile dysfunction !

2 hours ago, siddious said:

I’m not worried… Chytilmania still hasn’t been activated

2 hours ago, rmc51 said:

Do we have as many goals on Vasi in 30 minutes as Florida had in 4 games?

2 hours ago, Arty said:

Chytils nuts have dropped

2 hours ago, siddious said:

Chytilmania gonna stomp on your worlds best goalie 

2 hours ago, RodrigueGabriel said:

Aw, just another AHL goalie. (You fucking salty fucks.)

2 hours ago, Keirik said:

Puberty couldn’t come at a better time ! 

2 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

If he gets a hat trick, the headline of the Post better say, "CYTHILJUICE! CYTHILJUICE! CYTHILJUICE!".

2 hours ago, Keirik said:

Jesus Christ go back to bed before you ruin this! 

2 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

THE BAKERY IS FINALLY OPEN!!!

2 hours ago, phillyb said:

EAT THE CORN OUT OF MY SHIT YOU FUCKING FUCKS. 

LGR!!!!!!

2 hours ago, jsm7302 said:

Shesty may be the first to win an Emmy and a Vezina in the same year!!!!

2 hours ago, VegasRanger said:

You think EDM or COL are watching this game and thinking "we're fucked"?

1 hour ago, Keirik said:

Great job ESPN. Mic up the guy on our team with an IQ of 7. That was some great insight. 

Classic MSG crowd tonight!!!…and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to the Big K, @Keirik!!  This fucking Chytil kid is making me....ahhh, sing it with me, gang!!!!

Where are my believers???

Edited by Ozzy
  • The Chyt! 1

1 hour ago, Valriera said:

Two things:

1) this might be the best gdt in the history of this board

2) if the kid line keeps going we’re going to win the cup.

Not if, when. I’m 100% certain we are. I believe in this team. I’ve always believed in the core of this team to the point where I bitched and moaned years ago that we were better than the Islanders yet they were winning, and I fully accept that those deadline deals pushed us into undeniable territory that the rest of the league can’t seem to fathom.

we are not only for real, but we are a team with destiny. No one believes in us except us and that’s exactly how we like it. 

• Bullseye 1
  • Believe 2