• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

PS #2: Rangers @ Bruins, 7pm — NHLN, NESNplus, MSG

Phil

7 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

Wouldn't you have to start with not having a lot of your guys dressed not being spare parts.  There's a ton  of let's say long shots at best to see any significant time whatsoever, can't imagine the staff is looking for much when it comes to line chemistry with this group. Probably more about individual effort tonight for many of these guys??

Play the non regulars together and the guys who are going to make the team with their linemates.

8 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Play the non regulars together and the guys who are going to make the team with their linemates.

sure,  but who in this lineup tonight is going to play every night and more importantly with whom linemate wise?  I don't see a whole lot of combinations out there. There's so few regulars. I probably missed the lines for tonight?

5 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

@The Dudeis currently en route to Boston along with the rest of the fan group to get his first glimpse of their savior, Sir Dryden Hunt.

Interesting they have Kravtsov going again. It was one game. Far from alarms being triggered. But he looked really indecisive at times. Looked a little gun shy and tried to do too much. 

I'm just disgusted by it all. He'll probably be in the top 6 as per usual. Dryden Gallant is more like it. Dryden Drury? Sather? Dolan? Who's fuckin nephew is he??? 

1 minute ago, Pete said:

@josh Krav's game away from the puck has been good. And came back hard on D. 

Yeah, wondering if it was too much watching Panarin, star struck, nervous kid last night.

But I’m going to be obnoxiously bias about the kid, regardless 

he needs to learn to use that length on this ice. He did well, last season in the K, being long, hard to get through, but hasn’t shown often as it needs during these 4 periods