• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

PS #2: Rangers @ Bruins, 7pm — NHLN, NESNplus, MSG

Phil

9 hours ago, josh said:

Vesey involved. Fml

@The Dude you going to be happy with Vesey over hunt (and Gauthier)?

For about 10 games. Then I'll bitch (because he'll become comfortable). He's definitely the better of the 3. That's sad, considering the guy has had to sign PTOs 2 or 3 years in a row. 

We knew this was going to happen.  Fuckin guy is playing with the 2 best forwards dressed, while Gauthier plays with scrubs. I don't care who Hunt plays with. He can go play with himself. 

Edited by The Dude

Since it's nearly impossible to fast forward on Fubo, couple things 

Robertson is eager to add offense. Was an odd shift in the first where he pinched and stayed semi low for like 20 seconds without the puck,  which I can imagine pissed off the forward covering his spot. 

Lafreniere is a bit more engaged. Doing good things away from the puck  and scored by getting some balls and going to the crease. 

Vesey is on the team. May even be a top 6 guy if Kravtsov continues to not dominate or be very noticeable. 

Carpenter may not beat out this Swede. Props to @G1000, whom I think said he would be in the running the spot (uh oh  injured.  Fuck). 

Fox's shot was a beaut. I honestly often forget how good hus entire game is. 

Cuylle is pretty ordinary.  Not seeing much that jumps out at me tonight.   

Like Skinner. Pretty well rounded. Wouldn't doubt we see him called up if there's an injury or if Schneider doesn't play very well. 

Gauthier. Off night. Must be injured or something. Not dominating everyone on the ice. 

Hunt.

Dryden Hunt-er Biden.

Don't talk about how much of a piece of shit he is and how odd it is that he roams free making 1000 time more money than anyone that shitty ever should. It gets ignored and swept under the rug. Nothing to see here. Just leave it be.  These aren't the Droids you're looking for. 

• Like 2
  • LMFAO 1

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Since it's nearly impossible to fast forward on Fubo, couple things 

Robertson is eager to add offense. Was an odd shift in the first where he pinched and stayed semi low for like 20 seconds without the puck,  which I can imagine pissed off the forward covering his spot. 

Lafreniere is a bit more engaged. Doing good things away from the puck  and scored by getting some balls and going to the crease. 

Vesey is on the team. May even be a top 6 guy if Kravtsov continues to not dominate or be very noticeable. 

Carpenter may not beat out this Swede. Props to @G1000, whom I think said he would be in the running the spot (uh oh  injured.  Fuck). 

Fox's shot was a beaut. I honestly often forget how good hus entire game is. 

Cuylle is pretty ordinary.  Not seeing much that jumps out at me tonight.   

Like Skinner. Pretty well rounded. Wouldn't doubt we see him called up if there's an injury or if Schneider doesn't play very well. 

Gauthier. Off night. Must be injured or something. Not dominating everyone on the ice. 

Hunt.

Dryden Hunt-er Biden.

Don't talk about how much of a piece of shit he is and how odd it is that he roams free making 1000 time more money than anyone that shitty ever should. It gets ignored and swept under the rug. Nothing to see here. Just leave it be.  These aren't the Droids you're looking for. 

Don't give me too much credit here if he makes it - I was reading the $$$ tea leaves more than anything else. But no doubt he's living up to the billing. Surprisingly good skater.

• Cheers 1