• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #1] Rangers vs. Tampa Bay Lightning — Let's Get Ready to Rumble!

Phil

The even strength performance is what's giving me the biggest chubby today.  If the team D can limit high danger chances with Superman in net, the sky's the limit with this squad.  We have an amazing amount of talent up front, and very promising young defenseman, who are starting to come into their own.

If we can play like this consistently, we're going make a lot of noise this season!

• Keeps it 100 1
  • Believe 2

1 hour ago, Blue Heaven said:

Please tell me that wasnt an actual question to GG from Emily Kaplan last night?  I cant tell if this is a joke or not and that just shows how much proof ESPN sucks.  

"So coach Gallant, please let everyone know if you prefer the peanut butter or the chocolate when you have a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup?"

I'm starting to take the "Butch Goring" approach with Emily Kaplan....it actually works!!

I basically just wait for her to say something stupid, and laugh my ass off for about 5 minutes! 

Seriously, she missed her calling as a bag-lady!  ...and that hairdo!!!  LOL!!!

Screaming Bad Hair Day GIF by HelloGiggles

Good game last night, just watched the replay. Trying not to get caught up too much in it, but lots of encouraging signs. Still not super pleased with d zone coverage, Tampa wasn't really connecting on some of their passes and plays, but overall it was better than most of what we saw last year. 

If Krav is out long term though, there's a major problem depth-wise.

4 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I can’t believe how perfect of a game this was. Honestly felt like the beginning of something really special. That was a dominant effort against an elite opponent. It’s one game. I get it. But good God, they looked fucking awesome.

Bolts looked quick too - not slacking at all. Very excited from our effort. 

7 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

Please tell me that wasnt an actual question to GG from Emily Kaplan last night?  I cant tell if this is a joke or not and that just shows how much proof ESPN sucks.  

Hahaha nah it was just a joke but yea it is sad how bad they have been.  Honestly I thought it was going to be a return to glory getting ESPN back.  Boy was I wrong.

After watching the game again, the accolades on Zibby are/were well deserved. But Panarin was all over that game. I loved his dangling in the third before giving it to Laffy for a sharp angle shot. It's scary to think what the score could have been if it wasn't Vasy and the bolts.

2 hours ago, CBrowningPI said:

After watching the game again, the accolades on Zibby are/were well deserved. But Panarin was all over that game. I loved his dangling in the third before giving it to Laffy for a sharp angle shot. It's scary to think what the score could have been if it wasn't Vasy and the bolts.

Youre not kidding; if that was MacKenzie Slapstick and the Devils, we may have set a league record for goals and scoring chances!!

• Keeps it 100 1

• Phil unpinned this topic