• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #1] Rangers vs. Tampa Bay Lightning — Let's Get Ready to Rumble!

Phil

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

Being on ESPN for opening night blows, but it's the start of hockey so whatever.

Yup, especially being the home opener.

Going to do what I was in the playoffs: have the broadcast on mute while listening to it on Rangers radio. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Long live the King said:

One of them has played over 500 NHL games and scored nearly 400 points.   The other is a rookie.  Totally the same though. 

Anyone thats played sports at a high level would know the difference. 

Not about knowing a difference. You wanna judge based on pre season, do it for everyone. Holding a kid to the same expectations as a veteran is idiotic. The veteran is the one who should perform in that case, not the young kid still learning the game.

Just be real with the criticism of the play. 

McDonaugh and Fertardo again. 

fuck espn. They won the golden ticket and they’re fucking it up. 

at least it’s that that Hextall whore. Damn, just must give amazing blowies to still have a job. Seriously, and I’m starting to get slightly turned on though because there is no other conceivable way she’s they’re for any other ability, skill or knowledge  

• JIMMY! 1

11 minutes ago, josh said:

at least it’s that that Hextall whore. Damn, just must give amazing blowies to still have a job. Seriously, and I’m starting to get slightly turned on though because there is no other conceivable way she’s they’re for any other ability, skill or knowledge  

Josh is Sick.Of.It.All.

38 minutes ago, josh said:

ESPN is by far worse than NBC with Doc and those guys, and even Versus way back when. That's an accomplishment.

• Like 1