• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

6 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

How did the NHL season start recently and we already have a day with zero NHL games?

2 hours ago, phillyb said:

Something something NFL...

But really, it's absolutely fuckin stupid. We're literally a fuckin week into the season, there are 32 fuckin teams...

14 games yesterday, 9 tomorrow, but they couldn't schedule a single fucking game today?

It’s beyond dumb. Two totally different markets too so I’m not really understanding why this is necessary. Hell, make the first few Sunday nights “Canada rivalry” type games where it’s mostly games there or original six games that have a deep fanbase. I get not having Dallas play the same time as the Cowboys but still. 

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Did they get the tying goal overturned? Wow. Crazy entertaining games tonight.

Yea I think that was a highly questionable call labelling that a hand-pass. From the one camera angle it looked like the opposing player made contact with the puck after Rielly gloved it down.

2 minutes ago, Karan said:

Yea I think that was a highly questionable call labelling that a hand-pass. From the one camera angle it looked like the opposing player made contact with the puck after Rielly gloved it down.

I just saw it. Yeah, I don't know about that call. Toronto got screwed. 

• VINNY! 1

7 hours ago, Karan said:

Jeez what a disastrous start for Quinn in SJS. Team looks absolutely horrific coming out of the games, seems like the whole roster has embraced the tank. Abysmal analytics 5-on-5 so far.

Not crazy to think they're tanking to improve the odds of getting the Bedard pick.Quinn and Greer must be getting a pass for this season. 

16 hours ago, Karan said:

Jeez what a disastrous start for Quinn in SJS. Team looks absolutely horrific coming out of the games, seems like the whole roster has embraced the tank. Abysmal analytics 5-on-5 so far.

I didn’t understand why they offered him the job or why he took the job. I get it’s an “NHL job”, but that roster is an absolute mess with one foot stuck in suck and the other foot stuck in cap hell through 2027. There’s nothing positive going for that franchise and it will take years to clean up.

• Bullseye 1

Pretty impressive start for Zuc no doubt, he's doing really well alongside Kaprizov. Who I wouldn't be surprised if he notches up another 50G/100pt season. 

Too bad for MIN they've literally had the worst goalie in the season thus far in Fleury. 😂

On 10/19/2022 at 4:34 PM, rmc51 said:

I didn’t understand why they offered him the job or why he took the job. I get it’s an “NHL job”, but that roster is an absolute mess with one foot stuck in suck and the other foot stuck in cap hell through 2027. There’s nothing positive going for that franchise and it will take years to clean up.

Only so many NHL head coaching jobs, and they pay well. And they get recycled like crazy. Might as well get back on the roller coaster and cash in again. Really he isn't going back to BU.