• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #2] Rangers @ Minnesota Wild — We're Goin' Hunt-ing!

Phil

Just now, The Dude said:

Why do the Wild play the Rangers so aggressively? This is better than most divisional rivalry match-up. There's a bit of angst and hate all on the Wilds side. 

They’re still the little kid in the league going after a big name 

plus it’s a huge hockey town. Guys know there are more eyes on these games

• Like 1

Trochek is fighting to figure out his place here you can tell. I think he’s used to being a pretty high skill guy on teams in the past but that’s just not him here because the other players are so much better. Going to need to reinvent himself a bit.

that said you can see the legs and grit is there - if he can figure out how to enable panarin a bit more and get open for a shot I think he’ll have success 

1 minute ago, Valriera said:

Trochek is fighting to figure out his place here you can tell. I think he’s used to being a pretty high skill guy on teams in the past but that’s just not him here because the other players are so much better. Going to need to reinvent himself a bit.

that said you can see the legs and grit is there - if he can figure out how to enable panarin a bit more and get open for a shot I think he’ll have success 

As long as he's playing good on the defensive side,  he can take a while.

Panarin is switching things up in his own game, so it's probably really hard to figure out where he needs to be.  Should he go to the slot or to the side of the net?  He probably practiced mostly with Panarin and Kravtsov in camp, so adding Lafreniere to a new mix is probably another obstacle. 

The comfort level isn't there yet, but I think Panarin is on a mission and can carry the line for as long as he has to. He'll get there. Hopefully  

3 minutes ago, Keirik said:

For those who's feeds are behind, we are up 5-1

In Winnipeg 

Sadly, I haven’t tried to change “watching options” once. Probably 50 other options but whatevs, it’s working for the rangers 

• Cheers 1