• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #2] Rangers @ Minnesota Wild — We're Goin' Hunt-ing!

Phil

The Rangers beat up the Wild in every aspect of the game. They didn’t get intimidated regardless what the Wilds threw at them. They’ve scored six goal 5v5, 50% face off wins and a knockout by Revo. Great game, let’s do this again tomorrow!!!

• Applause 1

• Phil unpinned this topic
18 minutes ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Carpenter played? What was his ice time? :35?

It was a special teams game. Oddly. I don't think Carpenter killed much of the penalties. I don't know where to find his PK icetime. Not sure why hes here along with the other pile of shit on the 4th line 

Doesn't matter. That was a nice win. Hopefully they are playing THAT good and the competition isn't just out to a slow start. 

Happy for Lafreniere. Thrown onto Panarins line and they clicked big time. 

The kids gaining confidence this early is huge. Chytil had a big goal and showed that he can play like he did in the playoffs.  

Kakko needs to carry the puck. They need to find a way to let that happen and not interfere with the lines that already have a player that does that. So, IMO he doesn't fit with Panarin or Zibanejad. Maybe a Vesey - Chytil- Kakko line would work. Kravtsov up with Zibanejad could be a perfect fit. Until then, I'd rather see Blais up with Zibanejad and Kreider. Please no Goodrow on the top line. 

Edited by The Dude