• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Dryden Hunt on Waivers; Claimed by Avs

Phil

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Well, look who they picked to get their starting goalie.  Not all their decisions are gems.

They needed a warm body, with some experience and they picked up a guy who played with Panarin for 3/4 of the year and managed an amazing 6 goals..  Yeah its his talent that they saw and jumped on the opportunity to pick up this amazing player. 

I'm sure he'll see the waiver wire again.  Probably landing back with the Rangers.  

Once the Avs are healthy again? Maybe, yeah. Wouldn't surprise me if the Rangers put in a claim to get him back, either.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Well, look who they picked to get their starting goalie.  Not all their decisions are gems.

They needed a warm body, with some experience and they picked up a guy who played with Panarin for 3/4 of the year and managed an amazing 6 goals..  Yeah its his talent that they saw and jumped on the opportunity to pick up this amazing player. 

I'm sure he'll see the waiver wire again.  Probably landing back with the Rangers.  

Take this....

spacer.png

But now do it with Hunt kissing the Cup. Tell me how it makes you feel. It's OK. I'm here for you.

Edited by Pete
  • LMFAO 2

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

Once the Avs are healthy again? Maybe, yeah. Wouldn't surprise me if the Rangers put in a claim to get him back, either.

Or once they make a trade. That's 2 decent holes they need to fill. I don't know what they have in their system as far as possible in house fixes/patch work, but I doubt they stand pat or use Hunt anywhere near how Gallant did last season.