• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Filip Chytil Out With Suspected Concussion

Phil

1 minute ago, Long live the King said:

I'd argue Horvat as 3C makes the team better than adding Kane to the top 6.

Possibly. But a natural RW pushes Laf back to his own natural position. Takes away a bit of his minutes but also allows him to play where he always has. 

regardless, the Rangers likely have enough draft capital and prospects that either trade likely doesn’t even need to include Chytil unless you are making the trade so early in the season that you will pay a good chunk more. 

7 minutes ago, Long live the King said:

30 goal scorer, 60 point player, high 50% from the dot, defensively responsible player, and it's a hard pass?  I think we found Chytil's burner.

Yes. Hard pass. Chytil -> Horvat is not nearly as impactful as Kakko -> Kane, if we are talking rentals.

• Applause 1

1 hour ago, rmc51 said:

Yes. Hard pass. Chytil -> Horvat is not nearly as impactful as Kakko -> Kane, if we are talking rentals.

I will say hard pass is a bit strong. Horvat is a monumental upgrade over Chytil. Hell, hes probably an upgrade over Trocheck. But in essense I agree. Kane makes a bigger upgrade by a wide margin IMO. 

12 minutes ago, Keirik said:

I eill say hard pass is a bit strong. Horvat is a monumental ypgrade over Chytil. Hell, hes probably an upgrade over Trocheck. But in essense I ahree. Kane makes a bigger upgrade by a wide margin IMO. 

Was that work related injury typing? 

• LMFAO 1

2 minutes ago, josh said:

Left practice early. Not going on trip

Not good, but I mean this is how it goes with concussions (assuming that's what it is). Hopefully it doesn't end up being a long term battle of symptoms though. Just gotta take it one day at a time. 

• Like 1