• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #7] Rangers vs. Colorado Avalanche — Sauté Nate's Broccoli

High and Wide

4 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

These are new pads with same graphics as last year.  He had stock graphics on his pads during camp/preseason/start of season.

No, Hank said after he didn't play well to open the year, he went back to his old pads.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, siddious said:

I’ll reserve making fun of Kravtsov until I see a replay on that 

Man I dunno, it didn't look like much of anything. Hopefully a stinger or something where he can return and that's it. 

*guess he's back for now. 

Edited by jsrangers

3 minutes ago, Keirik said:

I can answer that.

Nothing. 

Trying to do a lot of corner dumps and cycling, but as always last few seasons NYR aren't very good at it. Better to get pucks and bodies to the net. 

Edited by Bugg

Just now, Bugg said:

Trying to do a lot of croner dumps and cycling, but as always last few seasons NYR aren't very good at it. Better to get pucks and bodies to the net. 

I’ve been saying for 3 years that this team is fundamentally terrible at dump And chase. They never win that puck battle

Just now, siddious said:

I’ve been saying for 3 years that this team is fundamentally terrible at dump And chase. They never win that puck battle

They don’t even time it right. The dump at the blue line and at that point your chasers have already pulled up at the line