• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #7] Rangers vs. Colorado Avalanche — Sauté Nate's Broccoli

High and Wide

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I am sorry, but I see absolutely nothing impressive in Vitali Kravtsov.

Just now, Flynn said:

Krav is softer than newborn shit when he’s on the puck. 

I was thinking the same but I'm not going there...since I picked him to win the Calder as my wild prediction.😶

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I am sorry, but I see absolutely nothing impressive in Vitali Kravtsov.

Amazing. Out of how awful this team looks...someone once again singles this kid out. Miller just had 2 awful turnovers in a matter of 10 seconds. Lets talk about the real crap on the ice.

Just now, Mdk154 said:

Amazing. Out of how awful this team looks...someone once again singles this kid out. Miller just had 2 awful turnovers in a matter of 10 seconds. Lets talk about the real crap on the ice.

What’s amazing is that this kid looks like trash…again. 

Never said he was the only one. So if you’re going to try and twist words, go do it somewhere else.

• Like 1

Good road period for the Rangers. 🙄

Couple of thoughts...Kreider no where near the player he was last year.

Also, really felt like out of all the names thrown out to "upgrade" Strome, Trochek was a legit "name brand"...But so far, he ain't it. Hopefully he's just settling in. Not looking good right now though.

Kravtsov...You can see the brain is there, he knows what to do when he has the puck, but he is used to having time and space in the KHL that he isn't getting here. Dude got caught from behind so easily...He should be in the AHL and it's a shame he thought he was too good for it for 2 years. He's have so much more experience on NA ice if he wasn't....whatever.

Avs on pace for 60 shots. That says it all, feeling justified in my previous stance about how far away they really were fro winning anything last year.