• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #8] Rangers @ New York Islanders — Here We Go Again

Phil

Halak is gonna bounce back.  

I'm expecting a big energy game to start. Lots of 4th line shenanigans and chippyness. Both teams are in need of a wake up call and I think both coaches are going to try the same game plan. Hit anyone and anything.  Start shit in the oppositions crease. Face rubs, jabbering,  after whistle nonsense.  "I'm not talking candle wax on the nipples or witchcraft or anything like that."

Big game from Vesey. 

Trivia answer is Mark Osborne.

Halak 45 saves

Gauthier 6 goals

Sam thinks the "Let's go Brandon " chants are for Sébastian Aho and clearly calls Joe the N word after Joe gets the trivia answer (Mark Osborne) correct. 

In the post game after all the sobbing,  Gallant let's out a loud gasser and says "oooo I just heard someone mention Dryden Hunt."

Butch Goring and Bill Pidto become best friends and sail away on a boat made of rainbows and butt plugs 

What a night. 

• LMFAO 1

15 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Halak is gonna bounce back.  

I'm expecting a big energy game to start. Lots of 4th line shenanigans and chippyness. Both teams are in need of a wake up call and I think both coaches are going to try the same game plan. Hit anyone and anything.  Start shit in the oppositions crease. Face rubs, jabbering,  after whistle nonsense.  "I'm not talking candle wax on the nipples or witchcraft or anything like that."

Big game from Vesey. 

Trivia answer is Mark Osborne.

Halak 45 saves

Gauthier 6 goals

Sam thinks the "Let's go Brandon " chants are for Sébastian Aho and clearly calls Joe the N word after Joe gets the trivia answer (Mark Osborne) correct. 

In the post game after all the sobbing,  Gallant let's out a loud gasser and says "oooo I just heard someone mention Dryden Hunt."

Butch Goring and Bill Pidto become best friends and sail away on a boat made of rainbows and butt plugs 

What a night. 

The Office Nbc GIF