• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #9] Rangers at Dallas Stars — Breaking the Streak (Pls)

Drew a Penalty

5 hours ago, Valriera said:

You’d think if we couldn’t score last few games it’s not happening against oettinger, but then again, this smells of breakout to me…big win incoming 

Thank you friends I will put my crystal ball away until playoffs now 

Gauthier's been playing really well leading up to this game, I'm so happy for him scoring that goal and getting another shot with this team. He's been skating hard, fighting for pucks, hitting, going to the net. All things this team needs more of so if he keeps this up, he should absolutely keep his spot.

• Applause 1

20 minutes ago, lefty9 said:

I am happy for Gauthier  but dont get carried away 

He's earning it, though. He's been noticeable in a good way, he's been working his ass off, and got rewarded nicely for it today.

Looks a lot like a guy who got scared shitless when he didn't make the team out of camp.

It won't be on any goal of the year summaries, but Goat's turnover that created Jones' go ahead goal was actually the most important play of the game.

Wonder if he'd clear waivers now.

Goat's had about a season's worth of NHL action split up between several years.  If you can give Howden three full years, you can just leave Goat in for the duration of a season and see what you get.

• Keeps it 100 1