• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #12] Rangers vs Boston Bruins — Carb Loading

Drew a Penalty

Just now, Karan said:

They hung in there with them for 40 mins but just can't sustain a 60 minute effort against top teams, not at this stage of the season. 

Those lucky bruins have had an extra half season to prepare for this game. 

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Drury needs to go out and get some reinforcements on the blue line. We don’t need no Erik Karlsson or Bobby Orr. But even having a veteran with know-how back there like we had with Braun was a help. This isn’t something to wait until the deadline on either. Especially if something is wrong with Lindgren.

With what cap space? Agree their roster is flawed as is.

Edited by jsrangers

5 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

The bottom six was better when they had McKegg, Rooney and Hunt. lol

I get that this team plays with their head up a but more when Reaves is in the lineup but he’s just a black hole most nights… doesn’t fight doesn’t do anything else.

Carpenter hasn’t done a thing as a ranger.

veseys a plug. 

Gauthier did his thing and we won’t see him again for 70 games.

you can’t have 4/6 forwards who basically do nothing. at least throw some hits fuck. 

Edit: forgot blais who is basically the new Brendan lemieux and will be here for 5 years and do nothing memorable it seems. 

Edited by siddious
  • Like 1

Just now, siddious said:

I get that this team plays with their head up a but more when Reaves is in the lineup but he’s just a black hole most nights… doesn’t fight doesn’t do anything else.

Carpenter hasn’t done a thing as a ranger.

veseys a plug. 

Gauthier did his thing and we won’t see him again for 70 games.

you can’t have 4/6 forwards who basically do nothing. at least throw some hits fuck. 

Out of everyone Vesey is alright, as is Blais, but there's just too much of nothing down there. You can't expect to beat the elite teams with depth that poor.

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

And I’m sorry because I know the guy is coming off a major iniury. But part of the reason our bottom-6 sucks is because Sammy Blais has contributed absolutely nothing. Like literally, nothing. There is nothing he does that I can think of. The definition of just a body.

One of the biggest disappointments for me. I was expecting good things now that he's been healthy. I know he doesn't rack up points, but still, hasn't given them much of anything.

Rangers never went back at Pasternak…once they didn’t do that, they lost the edge…didn’t need to get him right away, but as soon as the rink started tilting towards the Rangers end, they needed to pull that card…Reaves, once again, useless…Didn’t drop the gloves once in the playoffs, and didn’t do it again tonight when needed.  He’s out there trying to play hockey.

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Out of everyone Vesey is alright, as is Blais, but there's just too much of nothing down there. You can't expect to beat the elite teams with depth that poor.

Neither are every game players. Nor Reaves, Carpenter, Gauthier… or Goodrow. 

• VINNY! 1