• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #12] Rangers vs Boston Bruins — Carb Loading

Drew a Penalty

Just now, Valriera said:

This team is 6-4 with absolutely zero puck luck too…This is a solid effort but beaten by a better team tonight. Would like to see a little more heart

They rolled over.

difference between winners and pretenders, right here.

lindgren out, Goodrow beat up and they stopped 

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Very very disappointed in this team right now. And I’ve been fairly optimistic. And I still am; I think bright days are ahead. But there is some fixing that needs to be done. And some of it may be externally.

It’s disappointing since they didn’t continue in the third what they did in the second, that was the difference. There are too many dead weight on this team, one of the reason why I was not optimistic before the season started….

Thought the physical game plan was solid and they stuck to that, though they didn’t get retribution for Pasternak…the two fights were started by the Bruins after the Schneider hit…The shooting plan was shit.  They treated Ullmark like Vassy, always looking to make the extra pass east west to beat him.  It wasn’t warranted.  His body of work shows he’s not a great goalie, gives up a ton of rebounds…needed more shots and crowd the net on him…hopefully they learned from that…

1 minute ago, Cr00zng said:

It’s disappointing since they didn’t continue in the third what they did in the second, that was the difference. There are too many dead weight on this team, one of the reason why I was not optimistic before the season started….

I felt there was a fair amount of dead weight on the team last season. Now it seems like there's even more. lol

6 minutes ago, Pistol Pete said:

Thought the physical game plan was solid and they stuck to that, though they didn’t get retribution for Pasternak…the two fights were started by the Bruins after the Schneider hit…The shooting plan was shit.  They treated Ullmark like Vassy, always looking to make the extra pass east west to beat him.  It wasn’t warranted.  His body of work shows he’s not a great goalie, gives up a ton of rebounds…needed more shots and crowd the net on him…hopefully they learned from that…

What were the hit stats after the fights? They seemed to back right off after that, or shortly after 

I mean, other than the Bruins in the East its short of a clusterfuck at this point. A few surprise teams like the Sabres and Devils. Otherwise, looks like lots of teams trying to find their way. Rangers clearly aren’t elite. If  Igor isn’t godlike it’s not too pleasant. 

Edited by Parsley
  • VINNY! 3